A New Revolution By Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL)
Silver®Harmony Plug Comparison/Improvements… the following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the Silver®Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet®Plug design…
1. Signal/Ground pins are pure Copper/Silver and >106% IACS.
2. Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Silver Hybrid Signal/Ground formula.
3. Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
4. Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
5. Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
6. The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
7. Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
8. The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
9. Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.